Nadasurabhi Cultural Association located in Koramangala, Bangalore is in the forefront of promoting Classical Carnatic Music. Nadasurabhi conducts the highest quality music concerts every month and a week-long Annual Festival in November, free of charge to all rasikas. Our other events include a youth festival, Thyagaraja and Purandaradasa Aradhana, and music competitions for children.
Click photo to enlarge
Grand Vocal Concert
Vidwan Kalyanapuram S Aravind -Vocal
Vidwan Achutha Rao R -Violin
Vidwan B S Prashant - Mridangam
Vidushi Bhagyalakshmi M Krishna - Morsing
1. Vanajaaksha-Varnam- Reetigowla- Ata tala- Swaram
2. Telisirama - Purna Chandrika - Brief swaram
3. Nithyaroopa mevaroopa- Darbar - Ragam and Swaram
4. Saamajavaragamanaa- Hindolam - Ragam outline
5. Soundararajam - Brindavanasaaarnga
6. Enduku daya raadu raa - Thodi- Ragam, neraval and swaram @ santhathi eni marachithivo
8. Ragam- Thanam- Pallavi in Dharmavathi
Pallavi line: Venu gaana ramanaa athi vitharana guna nipunaa - Kanda triputa 2 kalai.
Ragamalika swaram in mohanam, kaanada, kunthalavarali, bowli, kaapi, begada
9. Sediyaaya valvinaihal - Saveri and sindubhairavi- Azhvaar paasuram
10. Thillana- Sindubhairavi
Sri. Aravind belongs to the village Kalyanapuram which is located on the other bank of the river Cauvery across Tiruvaiyaru, the the hotbed of Carnatic Music, in Thanjavur District. He has undergone intense musical training under the legendary maestro Sri.T.N.Seshagopalan and also his disciple Sri.Kasthuri Rangan. Aravind has obtained several prestigious awards including Best Concert award from the Music Academy, Chennai on two occasions, Yuva Kala Bharathi from Bharat Kalachar and fellowship and award from Shanmukhananda sabha, Mumbai.
EventList powered by schlu.net
Entry is free for all Nadasurabhi Programmes.
Donations to Nadasurabhi are entitled for exemption under Section 80G of I.T.Act.